Company's specialists participated in several international environmental projects implemented by the World Bank and
other IFI and donors. Among the main projects the following can be mentioned:
- "Arctic Great Rivers Observatory (Arctic GRO-4)" NSF Grant Numbers: 1913888; 1913962; 1914081; 1914215. Dates of projects 2020 – 2024.
- "Arctic Great Rivers Observatory (Arctic GRO-3)" NSF Grant Numbers: 1602615, 1602680, 1602879, 1603149. Dates of project 2017 - 2019.
- "Arctic Great Rivers Observatory (Arctic GRO-2)" Grant NSF 1107774; Dates of project: 2012 - 2016
- "Collaborative Research: IPY: Arctic Great Rivers Observatory (Arctic-GRO)" Grant NSF ARC-0732985; Dates of project: 2009 - 2011.
- Collaborative Research/RUI: Past, Present and Future Productivity of Arctic Woody Vegetation in a Warming Climate. Project number: NSF number ARC-0612346. Dates of project: 2006 - 2009.
- The EU project Water Scenarios for Europe and for Neighbouring States; (SCENES) (GOCE 036822 – PRIORITY 6.3 GLOBAL CHANGE AND ECOSYSTEMS). Dates of project: 2006 - 2011.
- Collaborative Research: Millennial Scale Arctic Climate Change for the last 3.6 My: Scientific Drilling at Lake El'gygytgyn, NE Russia. Dates of project: 2006-2008.
- Grant NSF 0519840 entitled “Student-PARTNERS: A Pan-Arctic Science and Education Collaboration”. Dates of project: 2005 - 2008.
- “Biogeochemical Tracers in Arctic Rivers: Linking the Pan-Arctic Watershed to the Arctic Ocean” funded by National Science Foundation’s Arctic System Science Program as part of the Arctic Freshwater Initiative. Dates of project: 2002-2007.
- RAISE Project: “Water and Constituent Fluxes Across the Eurasian Arctic: Evolving Land-Ocean Connections over the Past 20,000 Years”. Dates of project: 1999-2001.
- «Land-Ocean Interactions in the Russian Arctic (LOIRA)» within the framework of International Arctic Science Committee (IASC). Dates of project: 1996-1999.